The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Monday morning to ya all. We did hit 102 yesterday, should have tied the record for that date. Gas is dropping all over the country except here in the Phoenix area. Lowest price in Arizona is $3.43, lowest around here is $4.39 in three stations, then $4.99 is the next best for the thousands of other stations.

David, I'm not sure how far I can go in a family tree, I get to my grandparents and stop. My friend was in the process of working on it, but she passed a few years ago and that's as far as it got. It's funny that for some families, genealogy is important and traceable, but others, like mine, no one seems to care to even try. I may even have some cousins around, but I'd never find any without a lot of help.

Not much on the schedule for me this week, I'm tempted to go clean up the garage, but I did a bad thing to my foot and I've been instructed to keep it elevated until it heals a bit. Now I can watch TV without feeling guilty.

Have a great week everyone, stay away from that bad weather, I hear about more tornadoes, and by all means, stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-01-2023, 06:22 AM