The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, not much change over the past few days, temps down slightly, may even dip into the high 70's tomorrow. No change in gas prices.

I may go to Brenda's Kitchen this morning, the new owner took over on Monday and changed the hours. Since they ran off the early morning crowd, they are now opening at 7:00. I may go just to see who is doing what, but I doubt that they'll ever see us back as a group. We found a new place and that's working just fine. Today my cleaning lady shows up at 8:00, so if I do go, I'll need to be in and out quickly. I could go to Denny's, they're suppose to go back to 24/7, but they can't find enough cooks to work the shifts, so starting tomorrow, they will open at 5:00.

Not much else going on. Remember, we're trying to get another video chat together, there's a thread going where you can sign up, or at least leave a comment.

Be careful, it's getting to be a madhouse out there, tornadoes, mass shootings, AI, 70 vehicle pileups, flooding...very scary. Yeah, we're still getting local flooding alerts thanks to dam releases. Too many roads run through creek beds and normally dry washes and sometimes folks take chances when they shouldn't. Otherwise, try to have a great day, prayers for those that aren't....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-03-2023, 06:18 AM