The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, do we need to dress as Jedi today? But... it is also "National Candied Orange Peel Day", and most important, "National Day of Reason". Not sure of which nation though... Icon_rolleyes

Got my house cleaned inside yesterday, as well as the outside. Got a text from the lawn care guy, "need anything?", oh did I ever. Had weeds 4' high around the edges of the back wall and through the cracks in the cement. Places that he missed with the weed spray last time. They were waiting for me when I got back from breakfast, they must have had some open time. Did a bang-up job, this time I can see that he did spray the entire front, sides and back including places he missed last time. I was OK with the price too, especially since it included spraying the yard.

Brenda's Kitchen is no more. The new owner changed the name, took all the knickknacks off the walls (Brenda had lots of them that she'd change with the season or holiday), and he made a few other changes. All-in-all, it was being run like a restaurant, not like the previous owner was doing, but I doubt that we'll go back there as a group anymore.

Unlike the rest of the country, gas here is on the rise. Costco and Sam's are still the lowest at $4.55, $5.29 seems to be common with brand name stations, they'll blame the increase on "Summer blend" changes (10% ethanol).

Take care, enjoy the day.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-04-2023, 06:27 AM