The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening
        We had a beautiful day. I managed to get my one lawn tractor back together. I replaced the rear tires and wheels, the old tires were so dry rotted they ruined a tube I put in last year. I found a pair of tires and wheels on Amazon for 147 bucks. It was a hard decision because it is so old but this mower owes me nothing. I bought it used 10 years ago for 200 bucks . Last year I put a new starter and battery on it as well as the tubes in the tires. It has a bagger and it does a great job in the fenced in back yard and by nagging the clippings (and the noxious willow leaves and seeds from the neighbors trees) keeps the stuff from clinging to our Sammies fur. 
     Tonight I got the tender trucks and the frame of the Q2 painted and I did some weathering on the Alco C630 that I patched for Conrail. I am planning on decaling the Q2 tomorrow and getting the dull coal applied. 
     I still need to finish mowing the lower portion of the front yard but it was still too wet. If we don't get rain I will see if I can do it tomorrow. 
     Nothing else of importance.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-06-2023, 08:22 PM