The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, no changes here, temps and gas prices still high. At least the temperatures will eventually go down, no hope right now for the gas prices.

Did miss the coronation, I thought for sure they'd have reruns, but I didn't find any. I'm sure I can find a few dozen by now on YouTube...

Charlie, I had a green lawn the other day. Well, it didn't last. Weed spray sometimes has a green tint to it so they know where they've sprayed and that's what the lawn guys used. It either goes away if it rains, or will bleach out in a few days from the sun. My lawn is 100% crushed gravel like about 95% of the houses here in the desert.

Got gas at Costco the other day and drove around the shopping area they're building next to it. Years ago they were going to build a mall in the area, but now that malls are a thing of the past, this one stretches a good 1/2 mile long and several blocks wide. There's one section they're calling, "restaurant row", with restaurants that I never heard of and some big-name chains. Fast food is all over the area. The big problem for people like me is if you want to go to more than one place, you need to drive from one to the other. It's huge....

Been really vegging out this past week or so. I have things I can be doing, I tend to the ones in the "have to" category and procrastinate the others. The biggest and dirtiest job is cleaning the garage of all that sawdust. I may need to do that today before I wind up in a catatonic state.

Ya all have a great day, stay safe and be happy...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-07-2023, 06:30 AM