The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, we had a nice day shooting yesterday. We shot very well, knocked down all our targets within about 1/2 hour, then we kind of lost it, and couldn't hit a moose at 20 paces if there were any moose in the desert. We blamed the fact that we didn't eat breakfast of the way out like we usually do. Anyway, you can't have a bad day if you go target shooting, that and apparently my once defective gun is working.

Temps are around normal, got to 93 yesterday, but we went shooting early and left just as things started to heat up. As for gas, no change, we're still at $5.00 and up for regular. I do see some rain in next week's forecast. One says 65% for Monday, another says 4%. They may be in different parts of town, it still boggles my mind how they can be that far apart.

That's it for now, nothing big going on around here, the Phoenix Suns in the playoffs take up a lot of the local news, a few shootings here and few robberies and accidents there and that takes up the news hour.

Ya all have a great day, be careful, stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-09-2023, 05:57 AM