The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, yesterday was 81, well below normal, back into the 90's starting today. No change in gas, that one station that was a $4.95 yesterday got whipped into shape and is now $4.99 like everyone else. Hobbled into my massage therapist yesterday and strutted back out an hour later. I'd do it everyday if it was covered by medicare....

Nothing else of much importance going on, one appointment this morning, two tomorrow but nothing planned for the immediate future. Woke up this morning and started thinking about my layout again, I might try and work on it some today. Thinking about it doesn't count I guess.

Got a refund check from Banner Health yesterday, they run the local hospitals, imaging centers and an array of doctors that I've seen. There's a bunch of numbers on it, but nothing to tell me what I overpaid on. I guess I could call and ask, but it doesn't really make much difference, I'll just go cash the check and be thankful that it wasn't a bill.

Take care and have a really nice day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-11-2023, 06:07 AM