The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.
        My wife was released from the hospital yesterday and on limited duty for at least 14 days. I started to make breakfast this morning and she threw me out of the kitchen.  I expect she will till the garden this afternoon.  (she is one tough cookie). The doctor did say she did well and she would have been released on Tuesday but she was nauseous from the anesthetics. I am so blessed to have such a strong and healthy wife. 

Everything railroad related from now on will have "East Palestine" worked into the newscast. This morning they reported a derailment in New Castle "just 15 miles east of "East Palestine"  NS put 9 cars on the ground and no hazmat was involved. "This comes just 96 days after the derailment in East Palestine".  I am actually watching a town implode, not from the wreck but by the folks reaction to the wreck and the media keeps adding to the problem. So far there have been no contaminants found  except on the railroad property and they are removing the roadbed for 2000 feet down to the point where they can find no PVC  and replacing all of it and taking the removed material somewhere where it will be neutralized, 

It will be a nice day here with sun and temps in the 70's so I will mow.  This time of the year I could mow everyday if the ground was dryer. 

No train room yesterday, maybe today. 

Ya'all stay safe
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-11-2023, 06:45 AM