The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(05-13-2023, 08:41 AM)Charlie B Wrote: ... If you look at the stats aat times you will see as many as a hundred browsing yet there are no new posts. I know many of those "hits" may be spiders but I would love to see ore members just say hello.   How about we start a "Just say hello" thread so folks can just pop in to let us know they have been here.   Icon_e_biggrin

Charlie, great idea, I opened a forum, Stop here and say "hello", where anyone that is registered can do just that. It's designed that no one can reply to a post there, otherwise we'd have just another Hobo's Camp. Let's see if it attracts a few folks that have been missing for a while now. You're right, we do have a lot of lurkers, some are indeed bots, but like right now, of 62 visitors, only three are bots. Our best is over 1,100 in January of this year. That's a crowd.... Worship

EDIT: After getting some feedback, "reply" has been activated for this new sub-forum rather than have everyone open a new thread to post. Makes more sense this way, no one said I had a lot to begin with... Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-13-2023, 02:57 PM