The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Happy Mother's Day, gang.

Cool , cloudy, and windy in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. 60 going to 55 later. Yeah, not a very encouraging forecast. After I posted yesterday morning I had another storm move through. Final total from Friday night through Saturday morning was 2 and a half inches. That was on top of the 3/4 inch from Thursday night. Grass is growing like crazy.

Had a really good day yesterday. Watched the boys play soccer. Then we all adjourned back here for picnic food and lots of ice cream.. The neighbor still had the bouncy house set up so I took the boys over for a while. The boys bounced and I supervised. I know how quickly siblings can go from having fun to becoming deadly enemies, particularly in a rough and tumble atmosphere. After they left I got the yard mowed and cleaned up the kitchen. Paper plates are very easy to take care of.

This morning I need to head to the nearby cemetery to clean up around the stones for my wife and son.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-14-2023, 07:01 AM