The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon, no hurry to do anything today. I've got a few things to do that I didn't do yesterday, maybe I'll get to them by tomorrow. Did not feel like making breakfast, bought some donuts, and now my glucose level is still out of wack. Bad decision...

Temps the same, hot and dry, gas showing a slight decline in a few stations, maybe it'll be contagious... I have a friend that just moved to Texas, gas there is running as low as $2.69. The problem is that instead of the temps being 100, that's what the humidity there is. She says that it rained 12 out of the past 14 days, something she's not use to coming from Arizona...I know that the humidity and rain were some of the driving forces for us to leave Houston years ago.

That's it for now, I have a trick to make me put my laundry away. I dump it on my bed and so I have to get put away before nightfall Waiting ... Might just as well go do it now as later, take care and enjoy what's left of the weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-14-2023, 03:07 PM