The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a comfortable 64 on its way to 79.

The last four or five days have been a rollercoaster. My wife has been having issues with her allergies for a while now. Things kept building and she had a problem with them on Sunday which resulted in canceled Mothers’ Day plans. Yesterday she was scheduled to have surgery to address her bleeding issue, but it did not go as planned. When she awoke and got ready everything seemed under control. She had a minor flare up before we left the house, but it was nothing more than what she usually gets, and it quickly subsided. As we drove to the hospital another episode started and by the time, we arrived she was in a full-blown attack. We checked in and they took her back to the prep room. Once there, seeing how she was breathing they canceled the surgery and sent her to the emergency room. In the ER they took blood and X-rays. They gave her IV Benadryl and steroids. After several hours things finally calmed down to the point where she could go home. She is now on steroids for the next ten days and sees her allergist in a week.

Somehow through the chaos I was able to add a decoder my NYO&W Stewart F3A and add number decals to it. The unit only has numbers on the number boards and at the bottom rear side. The numbers on the shell are the same side as the “F” for front and a real pain to get into place because each numeral is a separate decal. Last night I began preparing the F3B unit for decals. The B-unit only has the “F” and the tiny numbers on the rear of the shell. The B-units use the A-unit number with a “B” added. I also installed the decoder in the NYO&W Stewart FTA unit and started getting it ready for decals. In addition to the decals the F3A has, the FTA has two sets of numbers on the front of the hood. I had to stop on the FTA unit because back when I assembled it I had to glue the windshield and side windows in place due to them breaking. I could not find my masking paint so I had to order it and it should arrive today.

I have to get ready for a concrete pour in about an hour.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-16-2023, 06:57 AM