The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Wednesday morning, the TV lady showed pictures of folks driving in heavy rains on the freeway, don't know where the video was taken, but according to the rain map, we had some rain around Gold Canyon, just that there's no freeway there. Kinda makes you wonder about the news reporting.... We did hit 105 at the airport, looking to cool down a bit into the single digits starting today, still a slight chance of rain.

The Phoenix area now has the highest price for gas in the nation. No one can give an honest answer as to why, drive a few miles out of the county and you can save a dollar a gallon. Drive to an adjoining state and you can save two dollars a gallon. There are no efforts to investigate this rip-off, the average for the Phoenix area is now $5.02. Oh, Sam's Club just dropped a penny, Costco should follow today...

Did not get any real work done yesterday, did get a lot of miscellaneous stuff done that needed to, today there is nothing going on, my plan is to get the garage cleaned before it gets too hot. If I get that done, I'll reward myself with a nice dinner out. I can't do that and cook too.

Take care, have a great day, remember, just two more days and it's Friday... Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-17-2023, 06:39 AM