The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning
       We have 43° currently and it is to remain cool all day. Possible frost tonight, and coll for the rest of the week 

Our cheapest gas is 3.45 and holding. I love the line that they don't make much on gas. If that was true there would be no paying at the pump at a convenience store. I don't imagine it is 42% but they do well. 

I had a locomotive with severely dirty wheels so last night I removed them and used my moto tool and a wire wheel to clean them and the contact area on the inside, and I cleaned the factory grease off the gears and added some labelle grease and oiled the bearings. It did the job and I didn't mess the wipers up  Icon_e_biggrin

I think I will scan some more documents for my geneology folder and take it easy for a while. 

My wife is really doing well. I caught here pulling weeds yesterday and had to raise hell with her. She just won't be kept down. I think she should be able to spade and till the garden in a week or so and maybe spread a couple tons of limestone while she is at it  Icon_e_biggrin   Our border collie wants her to take him for a walk. That I can't do because I am only good for about 500 feet walking. I hope to rectify that. I have been diligent with my exercises and I do see and feel a difference . 

Remember Don, when you see water on the street, "Turn round, don't drown" 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-17-2023, 07:37 AM