The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, it supposedly rained a bit yesterday, sporadic at best, we might have gotten a tinkle, same at the airport. Temps in the high 90's for a while, a better chance of rain tomorrow. As for gas, a few, and I mean a very few, stations have dropped five to ten cents, one Circle K is down to $4.79 if you pay cash. We still have many stations over $5.00, with $5.59 the highest.

I did some actual work yesterday, got the garage swept up. I should go back one more time with the air a blow everything off again now that the dust has settled, there was lots of sawdust and it's hard to get it all in one or two passes.

Charlie, glad to hear that your wife is doing so well. Just as you were getting the hang of using the vacuum cleaner too. Icon_lol

Nothing else of any significance going on, the usual overnight shootings, wrong-way drunk drivers and a long list of other crimes that won't even make the news. Oh, the City of Tempe voted down the multi-billion dollar arena for our hockey team. There were so many giveaways for the huge entertainment/housing complex that it almost was illegal. The vote wasn't even close. Applause Besides, it was going to be built right under the air approach to Sky Harbor Airport. Would you want to spend a million dollars for a high-rise condo where a plane would be landing every few minutes day and night?

Time to head out for breakfast, then decide what to do today. I hope everyone does something today that makes everyone laugh, it's good for the soul....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-18-2023, 06:26 AM