The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, cannot believe it's Friday already. It did sprinkle the other night and yesterday evening just enough to mess up the vehicles and a few puddles here and there. Better chance of rain later today. Still not into our Monsoon Season for a few more weeks.

Gas prices are crazy, not sure I believe that one Fry's store (we have 4 here in Surprise), dropped from $4.99 to $4.34 yesterday, while Costco went up five cents. Others dropped a few pennies, but most are hanging tight at $5.00 and up.

I have a semi-busy day today, been putting off a few phone calls, that I really need to make. They still don't have that missing part for my truck, it's six months now and still no word. Need to find out if Geico would like to buy me a new truck or find a way to fix the one that they're suppose to have last year. Also need to call the IRS, they were suppose to add 80,000 new people, and yet they still haven't sent me the $500 that I overpaid on my 2020 taxes. Enough griping for now, these are not earth shattering things, but you put your trust in people, organizations and the government that they will do the things that they are committed to do and say that they'll do, but don't, and that's aggravating at best.

Have a great day and get prepared for the weekend and whatever it is you plan to do.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-19-2023, 06:16 AM