The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. 

We have rain this morning but it should clear soon. The birds are active and that is a good sign. 

I went to the grocery store yesterday (Aldi) but they didn't have everything we needed so O had to go to 2 other stores to complete a small order. It seems I ak watching a lot of merchandizers shoot themselves (IMHO). 40 years ago we drove 30 miles one way to shop Aldi and saved money. They had their own brand but they were fussy about quality and everything was darned good for the price. Now have the store is household items and many items are brand name or "organic". The remodeled this store about 5 years ago and added several aisles but now they have removed some and have wide spaces. Now they only have one clerk checking out and 3 self check outs.  I don't work for these stores so if it comes to the time I have to check myself out I will do all of my shopping on line and have the store put it in the car.   

I haven't anything pressing at the time. I may do the laundry if I can find a nice flat rock next to the lake  Icon_e_biggrin

Tom, I too hope you can get something that provides relief for your wife. I remember the commercial for one product that promised to "take your sinus to Arizona". Maybe that is what is in order. 

Cheers
      Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-20-2023, 08:37 AM