The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, "abundant sunshine" says today's forecast, looks the same forĀ  at least the next few weeks. Monsoon season is approaching.

Matthew, it's good to see that you're healing, I wish you both the best and full recoveries. That's got to be tough with both of you in the same boat.

Gas prices have gone down in every part of the country except the Phoenix area. Costco and Sam's jumped another nickle, a few others dropped a few cents, but we still have most stations here at $5.00, up to $5.59, that's well above the national average and $3.00 a gallon higher that some areas...

Nothing else significant going on here, I think school is out for the summer. That may cut down on some gas usage. I drive by the schools and there are long lines of cars either dropping kids off or picking them up, even though they have buses running all over the place. Must be some reason for not riding the bus. Anyway, lets see if that has any affect on gas prices.

I hope you all have a great day today and we extend prayers for those in need.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-21-2023, 06:18 AM