The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and getting warm. Supposed to be in the low to mid 80s for the next week. Looks like beautiful bike riding weather.

Speaking of bike riding (I was. See previous sentence. Pay attention class!) I skipped riding yesterday. On Friday when I was crawling around the basement floor repairing a window screen I used muscles that haven't been used for a week or two (more likely several years or more). As a consequence my hip muscles have been protesting for two days now. I'm seeing signs of improvement this morning so there's hope for me. (probably not but hey, I can dream can't he?). I did get the Hotshot Freight out yesterday afternoon but it was plagued with derailments so I guess I need to do some track and wheel maintenance.

This morning I went out to tend to the graves for my wife and son. I was very surprised to see that gas prices had dropped, not by a few pennies as would normally happen, but by a whopping 19 cents! Down to $3.40

Prayers for those who continue to mend from medical issues.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-21-2023, 08:04 AM