The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks,

It is 66 heading up to 78. Sunny right now but clouds are supposed to roll in later.

Saturday was not as productive as I had hoped. The wife was having breathing issues with attacks coming and going. They were not as bad as earlier in the week. She said these were 2’s ad 3’s on a 10 scale. They were pretty much happening every couple of hours. I was able to tack down the loose carpet strip on the stairs and the corner of the rug in the office with carpet tape. I did some laundry.

I was able to decal the NYO&W Stewart F3B unit and seal it. I also began working on the FTA unit. I finished the nose and one side.

Sunday the wife felt better and we were able to go out. We went to PetSmart to grab some cat food. Next, we went to a nursey in search of plants for the windows boxes. At the first place we found nothing. We did better at the second place and were able to get some petunias. Once home I mulched the tomatoes plants and the herb garden. I did some more laundry. I had to make a late evening run to the grocery store.

Unfortunately, nothing got done on the layout or workbench.

Today the wife is going to try to plant the window boxes. If see does I will mulch them and put them on their window sills. More laundry to be done also.

I hope to finish decaling the FTA unit and begin on the FTB unit.

Thank you for the well wishes for my wife. She is getting there but we are no where near getting out of the woods yet. She has an appointment with the allergist this week and another with the pulmonologist next week.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-22-2023, 07:58 AM