The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. 

We have 60° heading for 73 with some haze from the fires. 

I used the weed eater in the back yard and then mowed it. Done with mowing until Thursday when the cycle starts over.  I still have a little trimming to do in the front yard. The trimmer wasn't running up to par after the winter so I added a tablespoon of ATF to the fuel and after 5 minutes it had cleaned up and runs like new once again.  ATF is my miracle cure for a lot of things. Number one track cleaner and the best penetrating oil there is bar none. 

MY wife is doing great. She still has some pain but she is able to tell me how I don't do the laundry the right way.  She seems to think what I do in one load should take 3. I don't know why we bought a heavy duty washer but I just go with the flow.

I have a couple fence posts to fix today and I want to spray the driveway for weeds. There is little breeze so it is a good day for that. 

Tom, I hope your wife can really get some relief from her allergies and the other problems can be successfully addressed. 

Cheers
         Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-22-2023, 08:28 AM