The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, rubber stamp Tuesday, temps still around 100, no rain, gas down slightly but still well above the national average.

Nice trick David if you can do it. Don't even know why a vet would ask without telling you how. Good luck...

Nothing else going on here, no big sporting events scheduled, no automobile or horse auctions until January, pickleball and tennis won't pick up until Fall, I don't know what folks here are going to do with their free time. You use to find them at the mall wondering around in air conditioned indoor shopping, but they've torn down all but one about 8 miles from me, and it's thriving even though a lot of the big stores that were there are no longer in business. The biggest mall in Arizona, Metro Center, shut down about two weeks ago and is now at the mercy of the wrecking ball. I watched them build Paradise Valley Mall in the late 70's, that was leveled about two years ago except they saved Penny's and Costco. Tempe voted down building a complex that included the hockey arena for the Coyotes, so now they are thinking about taking over a mall in Mesa that is still standing, but totally empty.

Enough for now, got an early morning appointment than the rest of the week is open. I hope you all are having a great week, and good to hear that both Charlie's  and Tom's wives are doing better. Prayers for everyone in need.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-23-2023, 07:05 AM