The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, just about 5:00, sun is due in about a half-hour. The only change in the weather is they say it will be partially cloudy on Monday, no change it the temps. They're forecasting just under 100, actual temps coming in just over 100.

More and more gas stations are now dropping, $4.64 to $4.84 is popular, but I doubt that we'll see anything below $4.00 unless we go out of town. It still boggles my mind, Costco and Sam's are raising prices while everyone else is lowering them. They are both up around 30 cent more than they were a few weeks ago, still have a few hanger-ons, the highest I see is, $5.59 up on I-17

Pat, his wife and my granddaughter will be heading to Jolly ol' England on Saturday. His wife's passport expired and even paying the expediting fees, it was a nail-biter, but it showed up yesterday. So if we have any issues with Big Blue, we may not get them fixed until he returns. He just renewed our SSL certificate (https://) for another year so we are as updated as we need to be. That means that Flatt Bear will be taking a break as well.

That's it, got to get ready to go out for breakfast. I stopped by the old Brenda's Kitchen yesterday, it looks OK, just not the same. All the visual memories are gone. The menu has changed and the food is good. A few of the old staff are still there, but the big change is that the owner is working, just like Brenda and her husband. Unlike to last two previous owners that didn't, he has a chance of making it.

Take care, stay safe and enjoy the day.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-24-2023, 06:29 AM