The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning
       It's a little cool here but heading for 79 degrees.

Gas prices are still around 3.50 here but they will take a serious jump tomorrow so the folks can also enjoy higher gas prices for their holiday trip. 

My wife made some sandwiches yesterday that are made in hot dog buns. When she opened the pack I bought the other day she discovered they had made them lower in calories by making the shorter. They were 4 inches long. This downsizing of products is getting just plain ridiculous. Does anyone stop to think how muck more packaging it takes to package things when you buy more packages to get the same amount of product.  

I figured out the problem with the Q2 last night. It should have been a no brainer but I took over a week of thinking. It had been stopping dead intermittently and no power to the drivers. It finally dawned on me the trailing truck and pilot truck were taking the weight off the drivers and causing an open. The trailing truck and pilot have insulated wheels on both sides. Some minor adjustment will cure the problem for sure, 

I hope Packy has a great get away. I have family in England but have no desire to visit there. I am in contact with my second cousin and her husband  and they used to come once a year when my mom was living, even though they were my dad's cousin. 

Cheers
        Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-24-2023, 06:52 AM