The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Hi everyone
      It sounds like everyone has good news so we can lead into a weekend feeling good. We are staying home. I ordered some things from walmart and it was over 35 bucks so they will deliver it to the house for free. 

I adjusted the trailing truck on the Q2 yesterday and it now runs like a champ. My next project is a decoder in a spectrum F40PH, (No sound) It has strobe lights that need to function so I have to figure how to connect them to the decoder. 

After breakfast I took our toaster to the shop to see if I could get ti to function as it did when new. I figured it was crumby but the crumb tray wasn't bad. I turned it upside down and used my air blow gun and that brought the crumbs out of their hiding places. I brushed all the ones I could see, then blew air around the control knob and the "put the toast don" lever.  It paid off and once again is toasting as set and is toasting evenly. Cheap Chuck wins again. 

I did a few more outside jobs yesterday so I am getting caught up but it is time to mow the grass again. 

Happy weekend
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-25-2023, 07:56 AM