The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, here we are just minutes away from June, well, at the rate time moves, it seems like that. It's hot here, but not as hot as it will be come June. We should be just under 100 for a week or so, then who knows. The hottest we every had in June was 122, but we try to forget that and hope things don't get that out of hand again. I have a remote start on my truck and all winter long, I made sure it was warmed up inside before I got in. I need to remember to do that during the summer so it's cooled down by the time I get in. Right now, when I don't, it's hard to touch the steering wheel it gets that hot inside.

No plans for the holiday, Pat is heading across the pond today. Their plane leaves this evening, but they'll be at the airport hours early. Today is predicted to be a very heavy travel day by both land and air. Me, I'm avoiding all that, just another weekend as far as I'm concerned except that we pay tribute to those that fought for our freedom, but never came back to enjoy it. So it's a holiday, but also a day of remembrance.

That's about it, time to go find something to have for breakfast. If I ever won the lottery, the first thing I'd do would be to hire a live-in cook or maybe a housekeeper that would clean and cook, make my bed in the morning, do the laundry and other things that I don't particularly like to do... especially cooking. I'm so bad that I need to find a recipe to boil an egg, and I still wind up burning it. That's a fact, I can't count the times that I forgot I was boiling eggs and heard some loud POPs, water boiled out and the eggs exploded. Eek If the smoke detectors go off, I know dinner is ready Icon_rolleyes ....

Take care my friends and use a bit more caution, holiday weekends can get rough out there.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-27-2023, 07:46 AM