The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, going to be a quiet day, only thing planned is early mass this morning and nothing else, well, gotta eat, but what and where is open for negotiations. Weather still around 100, but suppose to drop to around 90 in a few days. They're saying 1-2% chance of rain means that they've detected a flock of pigeons headed our way. Icon_rolleyes

Memorial Day tomorrow, I remember as a kid, marching in the town parade. I just checked activity in the Phoenix area, a few cemetery services and some businesses doing something, but not one parade, not one city or town sponsored events to honor those who have fallen for our country. Remember, we are the home of the free because of the brave, Worship how soon we forget. Enough said....

I bought some eggs at Walmart, a dozen extra large was $2.28, but a dozen and a half were $2.32, what a deal...

That's it for now, ya all have a great day today, take it easy if you are so inclined.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-28-2023, 06:23 AM