The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, now that the holiday is behind us, I'm guessing the I-17 is still bumper-to-bumper heading into the Phoenix area. Typical after a holiday weekend. Temps are holding steady, but for some reason, they show tomorrow as around 89, then back to the high 90's. Still no rain in the forecast until about mid-June. How they can look that far ahead boggles my mind. They can't even get the next day's forecast right most times.

Nothing earthshaking going on, need to get gas today or tomorrow, it's on it's way down, a penny at a time, so this is when you wait until you're almost empty, and you don't fill up in hops it drops even more the next time...

Glad to see some familiar faces showing back up, still have a few folks among the missing here, let's hope they're busy with life things, maybe even vacations. Speaking of vacations, I heard from Pat, they're in London right now and are seeing all the obligatory sites. They fly to Scotland tomorrow and spend the rest of their time there.

Ya all take care, enjoy the day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-30-2023, 06:21 AM