The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Still 82 oF at 8:15 PM.

The deer flies are back. They love the wet, and my place of employment hugs the Chesapeake Bay. Ergo, our daily lunchtime walk was more about swatting at the monsters than enjoying the beautiful weather on the 1st of June. In another week or so they'll start biting, and for little suckers, they get their money's worth. However, it was the last day of our work week, so I have another 3 days before heading back in.

My youngest son now has the golf bug and is off tomorrow - we'll be playing in Clifton Park, which certainly isn't the worst part of Baltimore, but it's also not the best. At least I like the golf course. When I get back home it's off to get my last of about 25 pickup loads of mulch from our county landfill - the major weeding and amending of garden beds is done for another year. Like Charlie, I also have lawn to mow - actually let it rest last weekend since we haven't had rain.

Fixed a non-working iPod this evening. The solid-state hard drive worked it's way out of the circuit board (falling off my belt yesterday may have had a lot to do with it), and after popping off the back shell and resecuring the drive, she's back to working condition.

Should have some time for scenic additions in the evenings this weekend and I can start to see that there is a time not too far in the future that I'll be able to put my railroad bridge back up and run trains.

Tomorrow marks day 7 of my granddaughter's life - she's our first and we'll be heading to Texas later this month to see the little creature.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 06-01-2023, 06:37 PM