The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, Friday again and the second day of June, I'm sure Walmart and other big box stores have their Fourth of July stuff out already, including fireworks. I haven't seen any tents going up yet, a bit too soon. I still think it was a crazy idea to allow personal fireworks in our state where it's so easy to start a wildfire. We've already had a few get started this week alone.

Got a clean house for another month. Nice lady, she'll clean every nook and cranny even if it isn't dirty. All the wastebaskets and trash containers are ready to fill back up and the mirrors are all sparkly clean. Eek That's the scary part, they are best left so I can't see myself.

Pat and family are in Scotland right now, one more week and they're headed home. Sounds like they're having a great time.

Todd, welcome to the grandfather's club. I'm one step past that, my great-grandson just turned two. It happens fast....

Take care everyone, get ready for yet another weekend, stay cool and stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-02-2023, 06:12 AM