The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Another warm one underway. The NWS is claiming 85 and my backyard thermometer is showing 90 with 40% humidity so a little uncomfortable trying to do much outdoors.

Decent day yesterday. Went to Menards very early to get the insect control spray. After that I did over 15 miles on the bike. Got the laundry done and then put the spray on the yard. No rain this time to wash it away. Then took the bike out again to pay the drive by bills for another 7 miles. By then it was shower and Corona time.

This morning I watched the start of the F1 race and then did almost 15 miles on the bike before it got too hot. Came home and watched then rest of the race and have been goofing of ever since. Probably just read or watch a movie this afternoon.

All stay safe.

Tom

PS most gas stations were at $3.24 but all the Casey's stores in town were at $3.49. There was a local event in town called Frontier Days. Now that that is over the Casey's stores have dropped back to $3.24. Probably just a coincidence, I'm sure.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-04-2023, 11:56 AM