The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, well, it's almost noon here, probably starting to get dark on the other side of the pond. The weather here hasn't changed, gas is going down in dribs, many stations at $4.69, just pennies difference from Costco and Sam's. Not worth driving that far to save five cents a gallon. Nope 

Not much else going on, the usual chaos, lost another deputy from a shooting, a few multi-car accidents, wrong-way drivers and other various shootings keeping our LEO's busy.

I actually spent a bit of time on my layout, decided how I'm going to separate my two sections and started the process. But now I'm spending time in the garage. I need to put my new planer on a stand, I can get one at Harbor Freight for $37, or build one for about $25. I'm going to build one, not to save a few bucks, but to get me back into my woodworking shop. I need to get back active again.

Tom, how long does it take you to peddle 15 miles? For me, it could take about a week if I include stopping at a motel and  McD's along the way. Waiting

Take care everyone, and enjoy what's left of the weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-04-2023, 12:39 PM