The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and welcome to a new work week. Temps hit 105 yesterday, but not close to the record of 115. Starting tomorrow we'll be back down to the mid-90's for a while.

Golly Tom, that close to 12mph, I couldn't do that if it was all downhill... Nope

I was watching a newscast where the gal was bragging that gas prices in the Phoenix area were dropping while they are staying steady elsewhere. What she forgot to mention is that Phoenix area gas prices are well over a dollar a gallon higher than the national average to start with and could use a significant drop to catch up. Some stations are down as low as $4.65, the same as Costco and Sam's.

Nothing else going on, need to stay home and wait for a call from the hospital hoping they'll have a date for me for a procedure. Seems as if they are short of anesthesiologists and are way behind. I've been waiting over six weeks now and still haven't got a date.

Heading out to the garage to start of my planer stand. Got a phone and Alexa out there so I won't miss a phone call.

Take care everyone and have a great week....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-05-2023, 09:09 AM