The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening
       We need rain but none in sight until Sunday and that is iffy. 

My wife has made a complete recovery. I took her to visit our PCP this morning (It was scheduled 3 months ago.) She had bloodwork done in the hospitals so the blood draw wasn't done and her numbers are terrific. Our PCP can do the pretzel maneuver to stop the vertigo if she has any more spells which is really good to know.  She had the glue removed from here surgery incision and the doc says OK for light duty and back to normal the end of the month. She is back to her old chatty bossy self once again. Icon_e_biggrin

I have been doing some video editing on old movies of our Canadian fishing trips from the late 50, early 60's I am using photoshop premiere elements 2022 and it is a great program. The trouble is you have to accidentally find things to make corrections. I think it will correct most everything if you can figure how to do it. I learned a lot more tonight so now I have to go back and make scenes even better. Sadly all of the old generation is gone and worse yet, 50 percent of my generation of friends have been killed. 

I did work on one passenger car today, I had an old C&O mail car (IHC) that I added Kadee couples and 4 ounces of weight. It runs very well and will become part of the carnival train.  

Nothing more tonight. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-05-2023, 06:57 PM