The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, we seem to be in some kind of whirlwind, temps yesterday hit 107, today more like 97. Gas prices are also all over the place. Regular is around $3.25 all over the state except in the Phoenix area. We've got a few stations around $4.25, here in Surprise, Costco has dropped to $4.49. Believe it or not, we still can pay $5.39 up about 10 miles on US60. Now we're hearing that thanks to OPEC, we'll be seen higher prices soon.

Beyond that, not much else has changed, the usual number of shooting and stuff. So many of them happen at "parties", even kids birthday parties. I wonder if the kids come armed, of are their parents just a bunch of boobs...

Got my planer stand designed. I know, it's not that big a deal, but I did find I had a sheet of MDF and designed it to use what I have, so all I need is a couple if 2x3's for the legs and I'm good to go.

That's it for now, you all do something fun today, just stay safe doing it.... That's my plan. Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-06-2023, 06:13 AM