The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It was a bit chilly this morning walking along the Schuylkill River and the project site. It is currently 64 going up to 78. We have a 30% chance of showers. Like Charlie it has been a while since we had any rain. We had a couple of passing showers on Friday which barely got the driveway wet.

They are trying to get my wife’s surgery scheduled before all her test results expire and before the doctor leaves the practice. This means it could be next week.

Not much happened last evening. I did finish tuning up four more express reefers. This gives me ten Chateau Martin Wines express reefers. I tested them with the BLI Lehigh & Hudson River Mikado which went well. I did have one car that would derail on a frog. The temporary solution was to turn it around and it ran without incident. These are all older Roundhouse kits, and I am not a fan of the trucks on them. At some point I would like to replace them with something else.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-06-2023, 07:43 AM