The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is currently 60, heading up to 76.

The smoke from Quebec has made its way to us. I went outside last evening around seven to water the plants and take the recyclables to the curb. I was greeted with the small of plastic burning. Looking across a couple of yards I could see a smokey haze in the trees. A few minutes later I head the fire siren for a volunteer fire company in the neighboring township. I check the app on my phone to find out that all five companies in Haverford had been dispatched for fire investigation. A more in depth look at the app I could see close to a dozen fire companies had been dispatched for fire investigations. After about an hour or so the Delaware County Emergency Services released a statement saying the smoke and smell were from the Canadian fires.

The wife finally got a date for her rescheduled surgery. It is next Wednesday. She goes for preadmission testing tomorrow.

Yesterday I changed the couplers on four more Athearn TOFC’s. I also began working on changing the couplers on an Athearn three dome tank car.

Today I have my semi-annual visit to my primary care doctor.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-07-2023, 07:21 AM