The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, good morning.... yup, up early as usual, slept in a bit yesterday as usual, things rarely change once you get into retirement.

We had the first stop on Taylor Swift's tour a few months ago and you would have thought it was the first visit from a Martian. For days on end it was the lead-in for every newscast on every local channel. Must of had 100,000 people jammed into a 60,000 seat stadium. Some folks willing to pay tens of thousands to get a seat that originally sold for a few hundred. Even then, I think $40 is as much as I'd expect to pay, and I would still turn it down, just something about crowds that bother me, especially thousands of "Swifties" descending from all directions Icon_e_surprised ....

It got to 101 yesterday, today it's suppose to only get to 89, got to go pull out my longjohns if this keeps up. Misngth  All joking aside, I do remember getting issued longjohns in the Air Force and actually wore them a few times during basic training in upstate NY. They disappeared when I was stationed in Yuma, Arizona... 

Not much on this schedule this week, just a much needed massage and adjustment, thanks to my woodworking project. One thing that amazes even me is that I was able to unload, unpack and move around a 65# planer and finally get it on the stand... all by myself.

I hope you all have a great day, glad to hear that the smoke is going away, better yet, that they've got the fire under control...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-11-2023, 07:00 AM