The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning
         The haze is diminished here and we maybe able to breath by the end of the day. The smoke from the fires was worse than the derailment smoke here at the homestead.  This is supposed to be the last dry day for the next week with rain in the forecast every day. We have gone 21 dys without rain, which is a record. The dooms sayers have had a lot to talk about. I am sure they wish we would get into a full blown draught. 

I had to cry uncle and call my grandson for some help with a project. I hate to do it but I just have to admit there are things I can no longer do.  Bummer

I started to do another decoder install on a spectrum F40 last night and have the frame back together. I could have finished it but I was making a trip into the bathroom every 10 minutes so I just gave it up. Maybe I can finish up tonight. I have to install the lights and that will take about an hour.  I have detail parts to instal on a Kato SD80mac and that is a very time consuming job that will be done during this rainy week. 

Time for another coffee. (no wonder i make so many bathroom trips) Icon_e_biggrin

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-11-2023, 07:16 AM