The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, someone needs to get fired, the forecast for yesterday was 88-89, the actual was 96. Still not bad but way off. Today's forecast is 90, let's see how close they come. As for rain, not a drop in over six weeks, none in the forecast, but then we know how that goes.

Charlie, there's the "DO's" and the "DO NOT's", but regardless of which group we're in, at our age, we all have our urologist on speed dial.

Not much on the schedule, Pat's family is back from two weeks over the pond so we'll have our regular Monday dinner at his MIL's house. Gives me a day that I don't have to think about what to make for dinner, plus I get to see my granddaughters and my great-grandson (yeah, yeah Charlie and Tom, we're working on #2, due in December).

I turned to TV news on last night, three major accidents, a shooting, a plane crash and a house fire were the lead-in stories. We're losing people faster than we can reproduce. I'd switch to the Cartoon Channel, but then I'd have to put up with all that kiddie violence. I've been watching a lot of "to catch a Smuggler", the enjoyment there is seeing them catch folks trying to smuggle drugs into the US and other countries and the creative ways they try. Just a bit of cocaine in some countries can get you up to 25 years in the slammer, and what one cop told a carrier, "our prisons aren't very nice".

That's it for now, off to breakfast with the usual Monday/Friday group. We laugh a lot, solve world problems and then go home and try to avoid watching the news... Take care, and have a good day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-12-2023, 06:17 AM