The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.

I was up early. Last night about 8PM I set my trap for momma cat. She comes around every 6 months to have a litter. I was going to catch her both times and didn't do it. I put a hot dog in the trap and before I had left the shelter she went for the hot dog and just like that she is trapped. I secured the doors with wire ties just to be sure and left her in the shelter all night so she would be near the kittens *(5). I had her at the vets at 0730 and can pick her up at 1700.

I worked on the trains for a while last night but didn't get anything finished although I consider I got a darned good start on a couple projects. 

I may mow the grass today. I am debating. It needs mowed, but it also needs to recover from 21 days with no rain and rain is in store for this evening. I got down to 41 here last night and right now it is hovering around 62. It should get to 74. 

On to other things right now. Bird watching and my cup of morning Joe are due. 

Still missing some of our guys and gals. I hope they are OK.

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-13-2023, 07:30 AM