The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, the weather here is wishy-washy, we're still in the 90's and no forecasts show that changing much. I'm not complaining, just that usually when we have a mild spring, our summers are brutal... No rain, going on two months now. The only thunderclap we here are the when an F-16 or F-35 is taking off from Luke AFB. I never mind the sound, some think it's noise, many agree that it's the sounds of freedom.

Speaking of freedom, today is Flag Day here in the US. On this day in 1777, congress adapted the Stars and Stripes as our national flag. Be proud, be very proud. Worship 

Got a new video doorbell I need to install today. The one I picked has a good rating, is easy to install, I already have the app on my phone and best of all, at a very good price. That, and Home Depot gave me my military discount. At first, you needed to register, then show them a q-code on your app, then then went to having you show an ID like your DD214....stupid, so now they're doing like Loews has done all along,  just give them your phone number if you're registered....

Not much else going on here, so off I go to breakfast. Have a great day and by all means, have a safe one.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-14-2023, 07:29 AM