The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning

I didn't mow yesterday because it rained off and on all day. I picked up Momma Stray from the vet clinic. They think she is 2 years old. Two years and has had 3 litters.  I am glad she is now not going to be a mother to more.  If the 5 that she has now survive I will have them fixed as soon as they are 2 months old. They are too wild to be house cats. It is not a good thing to let them run free but I could not hurt them. I do not like cats as a rule but the resident Tom is such a character I tolerate him. 

I worked on the layout for about an hour last night doing little tidbits of things. The suoer glue for the one headlight in the F40 didn;t hold so iA used weldbond to hold it in place. That should do the trick. I will know in a little while

I may be able to mow this afternoon if the grass drys out. The lawn has recovered very quickly and we have more rain coming.  

My wife planted 2 pepper plants and 2 tomato plants so the gardening is done. All I planted was red potatoes but I had some from last year that had sprouted so they were this years seed potatoes.  They are red potatoes and they make the best potato salad and I like them boiled and buttered. 

Stay safe and well
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-14-2023, 08:58 AM