The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, no big changes here, temps still around 100, gas dropping like the feather theory, (up like a rocket, down like a feather), a few stations down below $4.50 and that's the way it'll be until they find another excuse to jump in leaps and bounds...

Got my doorbell camera installed yesterday. I have a massage/adjustment scheduled this morning, good thing 'cause I did more that a person my age should. Icon_cry Had one hitch, spent a full hour on "chat" with the manufacturer before we got it resolved. The solution was simple, just why it took her so long to finally get to it is beyond me. I guess they're reading off of a plan, step-by-step, pushing away the tough ones first, (reboot, update firmware, and finally, reinstall the one piece of hardware that wasn't working). Like most hardware now days, you are left on your own to figure out how to actually set it up they way you need to. Getting it to work is just the first step, going through all the sub-menus to set it up is left to your ability and patience. I used to write manuals for the systems that I designed and never left anything to chance, not to guessing.

Rant of the day, but all is well, or will be once I see the chiropractor. Ya all have a great day and stay out of those storms. Right now, that's not a issue here, although there was some rain yesterday up in the high country.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-15-2023, 06:18 AM