The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. 

Tom fan of the fiat, I am so glad you had such a great time.  I am a recluse and try to avoid weddings but with my family I am more afraid of brawls than I am of the weddings.  Icon_e_biggrin

Days, I know exactly what you mean by instructions. About 3 months ago I bought a cheap miniature wifi camera that I was going to try to mae work on a locomotive. It came and is the right size and everything but the instructions were so poor I couldn't begin to figure how to use it and there must be some hidden tricks. I contacted the seller and got more of the same so I just asked to send it back for a refund. They gave me a full refund and told me to keep the camera so it must cost more for them to pay return postage than the camera costs. I tried the internet but no how to videos popped up. 

My grandson came over last night and we found the lid to the second septic tank. I will install the risers today and be in compliance with the new law requiring them. (More BS from government that hasn't a clue). The riser kits (20x24) are 285.00 each and that is the price of two, that is 2, good sound equipped DCC locomotives so cheap Charlie started searching for alternatives and I discovered the 55 gallon PVC Barrells have a taper at the top that allow the section that is cut off the bottom to slide over as a lid. I got 2 barrels for 10 bucks and a little cutting with a hand held jig saw should do the trick I will post some pictures if anyone wants to see how it works. 

I finished the decoder install in the F40 last night and will atach the shell and couplers today. I need to make the real hand rails that were missing but I bought the unit cheap because of that. 

Wishing everyone a very pleasant day.

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-15-2023, 08:24 AM