The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a bright and sunny 67 heading up to 79.

The wife’s surgery went well with no issues as of yet. She is on light duty for a few days but no real restrictions. She had to be at the hospital at 5:45 AM which meant we had an easy drive to Paoli. She went into surgery around 7:30 and was done by 8:45. She spent a short time in recovery and we were home by 11 AM.

I installed a couple of plant hangers on the pergola on the front patio. While doing so I discovered a wasp nest in one of the crevices of the pergola. I will need to take care that before it becomes a problem. Just as I was finishing the second hanger, I heard a loud rumble. Turned around and saw a black sky approaching. We had a short thunderstorm with heavy rain and two bouts of hail.

I replaced the couplers and added screws to the coupler pockets on 5 more Athearn tank cars. Next, I am looking at changing the couplers on some Athearn reefers.

I need to make a pharmacy run on the way home this afternoon. Other than that nothing really planned for the evening.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-15-2023, 08:30 AM