The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 72 heading up to 73 with a threat of storms. As I am writing this and look out the trailer window I sse dark clouds rolling in from the west.

Did not do much last night. After dinner I had to run to the pharmacy and PetSmart. Originally I was going to do it after work but I decided I did not want to deal with the school traffic and the beginning of rush hour traffic.

Wife is doing well. She spent most of the afternoon outside on the front patio relaxing and harvesting her spices.

I did not get any modeling done even though I tried.

This weekend we have a little bit of grocery shopping. I need think about what other plants I want for the front garden and then get them and finally plant them. We have some general cleaning to do around the house since the pride events are over and the house is no longer a staging area. Of course there is the never ending laundry to keep one busy.

I have a bunch of Athearn rolling stock that needs to have the plastic couplers removed and replaced with Kadee couplers. These cars also need to checked and tuned up if necessary along with some more from other manufacturers. I would like to run some trains and maybe had DCC to a loco or two.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-16-2023, 08:37 AM