The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening
        I got the risers in for the septic tanks and the front yard mowed before the rains really came in. We have got over 2 inches since yesterday so the deficit has been made up. 

I bought a locomotive from ebay (nothing new about that) but when I got it the sellers real name was a person that I knew from 30 years ago. That's a first. 

I dug out an old train set I had bought in 2000 from Shop and Save, it is an IHC set made for them. They had 2 sets that year each powered by a GG1. The sets sold for 29.95 but that locomotive is one of the good GG1s with dual motors so even though it doesn't fit with no overhead on my layout (I can say it has a large battery that gets charged) I have decided I am going to install a decoder and run it as a set just for kicks.  I found the other set cheap on ebay so I ordered it and it will also get a decoder. 

Glad your wife had a good surgery Tom and hope she has a complete recovery. 

Have a good weekend all
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-16-2023, 07:21 PM