The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, temps are up, gas prices down. Good way to start the day. We hit 109 yesterday so those the entered all those, "guess the first 110 day" haven't collected yet and it may be a week or two before they do since we have a slight drop in the forecast. As for gas, Costco went just under $4.00 here in Surprise @ $3.99999999.....9. Prices in other parts of Arizona come in at under $3.25. No one will explain why Phoenix prices are so much higher. Someday someone will pass a, "round up/down prices" bill for everyone. 9/10 of a cent would mean one or two cents more profit on a fill-up, but they need to compete. And yeah, at one point, the Phoenix area was higher than California, but I saw the same newscast saying that Washington state is higher now. Anyway, gas prices are going in the right direction here for now.

That's it for now. Scheduled for surgery the end of next week and I find that they haven't sent a request to the insurance company yet. Lead time with them is usually two weeks so I guess I'll be on the phone today and get some answers.

So I hope everyone has a great day, stay safe for sure...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-22-2023, 06:58 AM