The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, what!!!! Friday again, so soon...

We have an unusual forecast for today, 98, then back into the triple digits tomorrow. We may hit 110 on Monday, otherwise we go beyond that by next weekend.

Gas is still going down, $4.25 to $4.39 is popular, still a good buck higher that most everywhere else. They said that Washington was the highest state for gas, don't believe them, it's running close or a bit lower than the Phoenix area. I'm just going by Gas Buddy and that is pretty accurate since it gets it's data from customers or people that drive by a station.

Talked to the hospital folks yesterday, they say they don't need authorization from the insurance company based on my medical history, and are going ahead with the surgery. I'm not so sure, but that's their job and if I get a bill for $20,000, there's going to be some sort of lawsuit very quickly.

A pity about those guys in that sub, risky at best. $250,000 to go, I wouldn't if it were free. Have seen many pictures of the Titanic without going down there. I'm betting that there won't be any more tourist subs for a very long time.

Gotta go, time for our group breakfast. Have a great day and stay cool..
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-23-2023, 06:16 AM